Northcutt is seeking a full time social media strategist to join our team. Your job will be to lead social media for up to a dozen brands: from Twitter to message boards to social ad campaigns, while delivering and evolving the messaging of mid-sized brands. While doing so, you will collaborate with a turnkey squad of 3-5 marketing specialists in other roles.
- Planning and executing organic social media campaigns.
- Creation and organization of social profiles to deliver a consistent brand message.
- Producing fresh social media content and engagement for a variety of brands daily.
- Pitching, creating, and executing various social contests, promotions, and giveaways.
- Learning client brands in detail, and helping them highlight their best content and features.
- Running social PPC campaigns for Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Listening and brand representation in the greater social web (forums, answer sites).
- 3-6 years experience in social media marketing.
- A sense of humor and love of the Internet as a medium.
- Bachelors in Public Relations (or other relevant marketing degree).
- Amazing organization and an ability to meet deadlines across a number of smaller projects.
- Impeccable attention to detail and write in alignment with the Yahoo! Style Guide.
- A data-driven approach with an understanding of various marketing metrics.
- A general sense of passion and self-motivation when it comes to social media.
- Experience with web hosting, data centers, and other tech topics.
- Experience with design, especially for social media banners/assets.
- Experience with any other adjacent marketing field.
- Grow on a team surrounded by other great marketing minds.
- Learn by applying what you know on around dozen well-established brands.
- Be equipped with an arsenal of the best paid marketing tools, automation, and resources.
- Lose the commute and get hours back in your life.
- Live every Internetter's dream by working in your pajamas over cloud apps.
- Unlike most agencies, we're not a "sausage grinder". We care about our staff and clients. We're proud to say that our retention of both has been unprecedented.
Northcutt is are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.