Northcutt is seeking a qualified digital publicist to join our growing agency. Your job will be to establish, nurture, and maintain relationships with prominent bloggers, journalists, partner candidates, website owners, and open source/charity operators, in order to improve the overall visibility of our clients.
- Build relationships with bloggers, journalists, website owners, and influencers.
- Achieve publication on a variety of sites for telecom, managed services, e-commerce, and saas brands.
- Grow the visibility and link authority of client brands through creative, high quality outreach.
- Create publicity action plans for business owners and C-level executives.
- Constantly improve an existing outreach database by conducting your own research.
- Advise clients on opportunities for publicity and their off-site SEO strategy.
- Act as an ambassador of our client brands while maintaining a strong personal brand of your own.
- 2-4 years experience in Public Relations outreach and/or business development.
- A creative sense of humor and love of the Internet as a medium.
- Amazing organization and attention to detail.
- An ability to manage deadlines while juggling a significant # of small projects.
- An ability and desire to learn new industries quickly.
- Must have live writing samples (hint: we love blogs!).
- Bachelor's degree in Public Relations or other relevant marketing qualifications.
- Experience with web hosting, data centers, and other tech topics.
- Experience with creative, brand-friendly link building tactics.
- Experience with data scraping, spreadsheet wizardry, or other productivity hacks.
- Experience with any other adjacent marketing field.
- Experience with BuzzStream.
- Samples of past placements of editorials, interviews, and/or links.
- Grow on a team surrounded by other great marketing minds.
- Learn by applying what you know on around dozen well-established brands.
- Be equipped with an arsenal of the best paid marketing tools, automation, and resources.
- Lose the commute and get hours back in your life.
- Live every Internetter's dream by working in your pajamas over cloud apps.
- Unlike most agencies, we're not a "sausage grinder". We care about our staff and clients. We're proud to say that our retention of both has been unprecedented.
Northcutt is are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.