Northcutt.com is seeking a qualified SEO Analyst.
Your job will be to support client-facing strategists by executing (and where you can, improving) the Northcutt 24-module technical SEO audit system, running 40-50 audits per month of various types (web server, mobile, performance, etc.) on 20-40 brands, and document clear, recommended action plans to resolve them.
- Leverage Screaming Frog, SEMrush, Ahrefs, and Moz to run SEO audits.
- Wrangle data in Google Sheets and Excel.
- Customize dashboards with Klipfolio and Data Studio.
- Find efficient solutions to inefficient problems.
- Use GSuite to design roadmaps and project plans that address major SEO issues.
- Tell us why our audits are bad. Then make them better.
- 2+ years experience with technical SEO.
- Know your way around the Document Object Model.
- Excel/Sheets scripting and cleverness for working with big datasets.
- Organized, capable of meeting deadlines, and leading others to do the same.
- Fantastic at communicating complex ideas simply and respectfully.
- Write at a professional level that stays in alignment with the AP Style Guide.
- A broad range of all SEO skills (keyword research, technical audits, experiments, etc.).
- Front-end development.
- Back-end development.
- Creative SEO wizardry.
- Content witchcraft.
Northcutt authors SEO success stories for cloud and e-commerce brands. We're passionate internetters that work with empathy and efficiency. We're always proud of the result, yet stay lucid.
- Grow on a team surrounded by other great marketing minds.
- Learn by applying what you know on well-established brands.
- Be equipped with an arsenal of the best paid marketing tools, automation, and resources.
- Lose the commute and get hours back in your life.
- Live every Internetter's dream by working in your pajamas over cloud apps.
- 401(k) and Blue Cross health plans with pre-tax employer matching.
- Right size agency. We care about our staff and clients and our retention of both is high.
Northcutt is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.