Northcutt is seeking a prolific content expert to manage our agency's content department.
Your job will be to create, edit, and lead a team of two full-time copywriters, assorted specialist/part-time copywriters, and specialist contract designers, with direct responsibility for that team's strategy, execution, and results.
- Management and quality control of the content production team's activities.
- Full ownership of the agency's content production (process, offerings, issues, and coaching).
- Write up to 30,000 words per month for blogs, landing pages, white papers, and ebooks.
- Collaborate with external resources for document design and infographic production.
- Research markets, industries, keywords, and sales triggers.
- Deliver consistent messaging that ranks and converts.
- Project management and direct communication with clients as a secondary point of contact.
- 5+ years experience with professional content creation.
- Organized, capable of meeting deadlines, and leading others to do the same.
- Write at a professional level that stays aligned with the AP Style Guide.
- A knack for making dry, boring business topics seem interesting and entertaining.
- A knack for learning new subjects quickly and speaking about them accurately.
- Basic HTML and CSS competency for detailed formatting.
- An infallible sense of humor.
- Experience with cloud computing, DevOps, and/or other current tech topics.
- Experience with large e-commerce sites.
- Design and illustration skills.
- Front-end development skills.
- Published work and/or relationships with major online publications.
- Samples of past campaign strategy, execution, and outcomes.
- Grow on a team surrounded by other great marketing minds.
- Learn by applying what you know on well-established brands.
- Be empowered by the best marketing tools, automation, and resources.
- Lose the commute and get hours back in your life.
- Live every Internetter's dream by working in your pajamas over cloud apps.
- Right size agency. We care about our staff and clients and our retention of both is unprecedented.
Northcutt is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.